May 28, 2011

8.06.2009

Today I got curious about how many weekends I have been gone this summer because I know it has been a crazy amount so I wrote down every weekend, got out my calendar and filled them in: Blue is home, Orange is Away - I have a ridiculous and a wonderfully rich life...12/17 weekends I will have been out of town - being with people I love.

May
16 Daniel/Molly Wedding
23 nothing
June
6 Hilton Head, SC
13 Hilton Head, SC
20 Harmony Hill, TX
27 Camp Moriah, MS
July
4 Shoal Creek Meeting, Atlanta, GA
11 Tommy/Kara Wedding
18 Falkner Meeting/ Church workday
25 Grace Chapel Meeting
August
1 Ripley, MS
8 Blevins birthday party, Alabama
15 Rich Mountain Association, Hot Springs, AR
22 nothing
29 Dallas, TX
September
5 Sarah/Brad Wedding, Arkansas
12 St. Louis w/Dan

4 comments:

  1. Looks like an excellent summer! PS-I really like the orange and blue...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan and I are pretty sure we'll be there for the weekend of the 22-- so there goes your last 'normal' weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good. I forgot that Sarah's wedding means I will be seeing you all.

    Savy, what happened to Eugene?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I somehow managed to permanently delete the Eugene Blogger account and all the blog stuff along with it. I spent a WEEK (!) trying to figure how to get it all back up and running, but I failed miserably. So...I had to start all over again. :-(

    ReplyDelete

JESUS CHRIST IS MY HERO.